A commercial presentation stage will be located in a dedicated space of the exhibition on level 2 in the module 2.6 and will be available for 20 minute presentations during coffee and lunch breaks for companies to showcase new projects, products, services or technology.
The commercial presentation package is available at 900 Euros VAT Excluded.
We currently have just nine slots available for this great opportunity with registrations at a first come, first served basis. Send the registration form to Ms Camille Pieron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Presentation Stage will include space for seated participants, and all visitors will be able to watch the presentations. Included in the commercial presentation package are the following:
- The opportunity for a member of your company to give a 20 minute presentation in the exhibition on a stage (see below illustration).
- Audio/visual equipment including a large screen for PowerPoint or video and a wireless microphone.
- IT/organizational support during the presentation.
- Seating capacity directly in front of the stage for up to 43 people. More space available for standing participation.
- The timetable of the presentations including the name and logo of the participating companies and the title of the presentation signposted during the entire duration of the event next to the stage.
- There will be announcements for your presentation over the loud speakers throughout the exhibition.
- Creation of invitation templates to send to all your customers and network.
- The publication of the commercial presentations programme and your company logo in main brochures (The conference brochure, exhibition brochure and final programme) on the event website and in dedicated communications (newsletters and email blast) * Subject to deadline providing you with great exposure.
- A promotional email with the timetable, company will be created and send by the organisers.
During your presentation you may also give out documentation or goodies, as you would at your exhibition booths, and we encourage all presenting companies to send invitations to their potential customers about their presentations in advance of the Congress.